Laser is acronym for light Amplification by stimulated emission of energy. Today laser technology has its influencing our life in many ways.
Its advancements in field of medicine and dentistry are playing major role in patients care and well being.
● Major and most advantage of lasers is ,there is less or no blood loss for surgical procedures.
● Optical co-agulation seal blood vessels without thermal cauterisation or carbonation.
● Minimise post-operative inflammation and discomfort.
● Healing occurs faster.
● Reduces patients discomfort and need of anaesthesia.
● Effective treatment results can be achieved in oral treatments.
There are different types of Lasers. Mainly
● Laser assisted soft tissue curettage and gum surgery.
● Laser assisted bacterial decontamination.
● Gingivectomy and gingivoplasty.
● For soft tissue incisions ,excisions and biopsies.
● Hemostasis and operculectomy.
● Implant recovery.
● Periodontal conditions like sulcular debridement, removal of diseased, inflamed, infected periodontist.
● Caries removal and cavity preparation
● Re-countouring of bone
● Endodontic therapy
● Laser etching
● Caries resistance
● Teeth whitening
Our clinic provides high-level dental services, offers comprehensive solutions for the treatment of any dental disease.
We live up to your expectation
"Excellence Through Evidence Based Dental Practice". We think of our patients as one among our family, friends, neighbors and the people we live and work with in community.
MONDAY - SUNDAY
10:00 am – 9:00 pm
10:am to 2:00 Pm
Near Municipal Office,
Hyderabad - 18
Ph : +91 98480 87317
Ph : +91 99515 12018
Ph : 040 - 2386 0330
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © Shiv Dental 2020 . All rights reserved.