'Health is Wealth' Today everyone around the world knows and accepts the importance of Health. This changing attitude and way of living of people are the primary reasons, why Medical Industry across the globe has caught up in the limelight and gaining it's momentum as days pass by.
Unlike other typical Industries, in medical Industry, it's not merely Machines or Technologies that matter, a lot depends on the skill and clinical judgments of the doctors. India as we all know is already very well known for its high level of professionalism and knowledge in the health care and medical Industry. Medical tourism is a term that has risen from the rapid growth of the industry where people from all around the world are traveling to other countries to obtain medical, dental, and surgical care while at the same time touring, vacationing, and fully experiencing the attractions of the countries that they are visiting.
Though there are other countries too where medical tourism is already being actively promoted such as Greece, South Africa, Jordan, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore, India is fast emerging as the most preferred, competent and cost effective contender in the world with respect to Health Care - tourism. Long recognized for its cultural and scenic beauty, India is now being put up on international map as a heaven for those seeking quality and affordable healthcare.
The Reasons are:
- Availability of numerous Hospitals and Clinics in each and every parts of India, whether urban (or) semi Urban (or) Rural with 24 Hours medical facilities and well qualified staff. This avoids the problems of waiting lists as seen in American or European hospitals. In addition the one-to -one attention, shown in Indian Hospitals, availability of professionally trained personal nurses and 24 hour servants are the unimaginable luxuries for people coming from developed countries.
- Treatment in India is Cost effective and very efficient. This is a major factor that attracts medical tourist from all around the globe particularly in the field of dentistry.
- Indian doctors and hospitals are globally known for their kindness and personal care towards their patients.
- Language problem poses no major hurdle as most of the doctors and hospitals speak and understand 'English' and the Medicines and Prescriptions are in the Medium English.
- It is said that "Faith is the best healer." The strong confidence people have in Indian Medical Systems and Practices attracts them to India.
- Leisure Tourism is already very much in demand in India as the country offers diverse cultural and scenic beauty. India has almost all sorts of destinations like high mountains, vast deserts, scenic beaches, historical monuments, religious temples etc. Known for its hospitality for tourists, the county has opened doors to welcome with the same hospitality the medical patients.
For More Information on Dental Health Packages and Tourism. Kindly contact us or mail us at
Hyderabad - The city of Pearls
To know more kindly visit- www.aptourism.in/main.html